Last updated: October 9, 2019
1. Types of Information Gathered about Users
Calhoun Coaching & Consulting LLC (“we” or “Calhoun Coaching”) appreciates that you care how information about you is used and shared. The information we gather about Users of the website located at http://www.calhouncoachingconsulting
(“Site”) enables us to provide you with services and information and helps us to personalize and improve our services (“Services”). Here are the types of information we gather:
● Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on the Site or provide us in any way. For example, you provide us with information when you submit an inquiry or provide feedback or interact with the Site in other ways. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. Some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some may be optional. If you do not provide the mandatory information requested for a particular activity, you will not be permitted to participate in that activity.
● Automatic Information: We receive, analyze, and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Site. For example, we may collect the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your email address, information about your browser and operating system, the Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) of the websites you visit before and after our Site, and information about how you move around our Site. We may place session and persistent cookies on your computer to prevent fraud, to personalize your experience on our Site, to collect and store information (such as information about your session and how often you visit the Site), and to improve our Services. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can send to your browser and may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive. A session cookie is stored on your device temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed. A persistent cookie is read by the Site, saved on your device for a fixed period, and is not deleted when the browser is closed. You may be able to block, delete, or disable cookies, but doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of some or all the Services.
● Information on Facebook®, Instagram®, and Social Media: If you link through, to, or otherwise interact with our Site through Facebook, Instagram, or other social media account, you also may provide us with information from or accessible through any social media account you have on the same platform.
● Information from Other Sources: We may combine information you provide us with information from third parties to correct our records, personalize your experience, or enhance our services. This may include, but is not limited to, information from our Third-Party Service Providers. We also may use Google Analytics and other automated tracking methods through our Site. Google Analytics collects your IP address and information about your use of the Site, such as how often you access the Site and what pages you visit.
2. How Calhoun Coaching Shares the Information It Receives
Information about our Users is a critical part of our business. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to others, but we may share User information with others in the following ways:
● With Other Authorized Third-Party Service Providers: We have agreements with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (“Third-Party Service Providers”), such as providing marketing assistance, providing email service (through Office 365), operating or hosting our Site (through Duda), processing payments, and analyzing data (through Google Analytics). We may share your personally identifiable information with these Third-Party Service Providers so they can provide the services that we have contracted with them to provide. The use of your personally identifiable information by such parties is subject to their privacy policies and is not subject to our control. You can access through these links the Duda
, Office 365
, and Google Analytics
● With Other Websites: Our Site may include links to other websites. When you access these links, you may be directed away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements. You may obtain useful information about Internet advertising companies, including how to opt out of their information collection, by contacting the Networking Advertising Initiative
and the Digital Advertising Alliance
● With Social Media Services: While we do not intentionally share your personally identifiable information with social media services, those services may obtain your personally identifiable information if you link through, to, or otherwise interact with our Site through Facebook, Instagram, or other social media account.
3. Security of Your Information
When you provide us with personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that, even with reasonable security measures in place, third parties might unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer, secure your password, and sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
4. Managing Your Information
You have options for managing your personally identifiable information with us:
● We will not send you third party promotional emails without your permission. As a condition of agreeing to these Terms, however, you agree to receive from us promotional and administrative emails related to your activity on our Site or to our products and services, including announcements about new features or changes to the Site or our products and services.
● If you no longer want to use the Site, you may ask us to stop sending you promotional emails by contacting us at [email protected]
Your personal information may remain in our historical records, but you will no longer receive emails from us about new features or changes to the Site or our services unless you subscribe again.
● Please note that, because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
5. Children’s Privacy Issues
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are aware of any instance where we have collected information from or about someone under the age of 13, please inform us immediately.
6. User Rights
We process your personally identifiable information only as necessary to offer and provide services to you. Our legal basis for processing includes:
● Complying with legal requirements.
● Managing and improving our website and our relationship with you.
● Providing you with information about our services.
We will retain your personally identifiable information only for so long as reasonably necessary to provide services to you. We also retain your personally identifiable information for the time necessary to meet legal requirements and any applicable statute of limitations.
Depending upon the state or country laws applicable to you, the following rights may apply:
● You may have the right to object to our processing your personally identifiable information and, upon receiving such notice, we will stop processing your data, which may mean we cannot provide services to you.
● You may restrict our processing your personally identifiable information.
● You may ask to update your personally identifiable information on a going-forward basis.
● You may request a copy of your personally identifiable information that we have stored and maintained.
● You may request that your personally identifiable information be deleted, but some personally identifiable information may not be deleted for legitimate legal reasons.
● You may request that your personally identifiable information be transferred to another party.
If you ask to exercise any of the above rights, you must send the request to our Privacy Department at [email protected]
. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
8. Contacting Us