- This event has passed.
Navigating Imposter Syndrome
March 8 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Did you get a massive dose of self-doubt when you landed the new job or got the promotion?
Do you think you might not be good enough or smart enough?
Do you feel they made a mistake by giving you the job?
Do you feel unworthy of asking for a promotion or a raise?
If this sounds like you, blame imposter syndrome. Imposter Syndrome can keep you from asking for help, from contributing during meetings, from sharing your ideas or from working reasonable work hours.
In this thought-provoking and creative coach-led workshop, you will…
- Learn to notice when imposter syndrome affects you
- Explore the five imposter syndrome personas and identify which one is your go-to response
- Develop practical tools and skills for navigating imposter syndrome feelings that are holding you back
Drawing on stories and insights of clients like you and extensive research on imposter syndrome, Asila Calhoun and Denise Corey have combined their expertise to create a program for people in their quest to become more confident in their competence. The result? Careers that are more satisfying and rewarding and realize your goals.
This cohort will meet on March 8, March 29, and April 19 from 8-9:30 am eastern.
What is included?
In addition to group coaching and learning from each other, you’ll recieve assignments and resources to deepen your learning. In a safe environment we will further explore how imposter syndrome is getting in the way of you achieving your goals.
Your investment includes:
- One 1:1 pre-workshop session with a coach
- A coach-led cohort of 6-12 people
- Three 90-minute workshop sessions
- Two private, 45-minute 1:1 coaching sessions with an ICF-certified coach
Who are we?
Asila Calhoun and Denise Corey are ICF-credentialed coaches with over 8 years experience coaching leaders through imposter syndrome.